Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

new coat (mens)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need a new coat.

Are there any decent websites that you know of?
price roughly 70-110.

I like snowboard style jackets, (headworx/hellyhansen/animal etc), but its just to keep me warm/dray when walking round town, not on the slopes.

thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Debenhams Do a really great selection of mens coats and jackets, I got a really good long black one there 6 years ago and its still in nearly perfect condition!

Also with the internet option you don't have an annoying little woman asking if you have or want a store card!
  • Options
  • Options
    Debenhams Do a really great selection of mens coats and jackets, I got a really good long black one there 6 years ago and its still in nearly perfect condition!

Also with the internet option you don't have an annoying little woman asking if you have or want a store card!

Yeah Debenhams have some really nice warm smart coats, pricey though but very nice.
  • Options
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    And on the cult website, which I always seem to post in these threads. :chin:
  • Options
    Ooh! That's a fab website - some lush dresses on there! Sorry to derail the thread away from mens' coats, but thanks for the tip Helen :D
  • Options
    check here
    I got a good jacket by these not too long ago, most of their stuff comes in a range of colours as well.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    drumbeat wrote: »
    I need a new coat.

Are there any decent websites that you know of?
    price roughly 70-110.

I like snowboard style jackets, (headworx/hellyhansen/animal etc), but its just to keep me warm/dray when walking round town, not on the slopes.

thanks.

Just bought myself a North Face Numbskull jacket. It's fucking lovely.
    http://www2.thenorthface.com/opencms/opencms/tnf/gear.jsp?site=EU&model=ABXU&language=en

£200 tho.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    T K Maxx have some great boarding/outdoorsy branded jackets for £50/60 if you can be arsed to root through!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Buying a snow or sailing style jacket has to be one of the most satisfying things to buy.
    North Face, Quicksilver, Henri Lloyd, Musto, Gill etc etc.

All quality stuff and worth the money.
    Weekender Offender