Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How to end a relationship?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think a few of you remember me posting about my boyfriend a few days ago. Well the shit has now hit the fan and I've decided to call it quits.

He's addicted to poker and not 100% sure that he gambles but either way on Friday, I found out he was in debt which was a shock to the system. When he was in a bad mood he took all his frustrations out on me and used me as verbal punch bag. He has been going round telling people he's "Single, not looking" in order to flirt with the women.

He was meant to see me last night, came up with an excuse and I found out that he lied.

I just can't take it anymore, I have some of his things so I'm going to have to give them back to him. I'm not sure when he's finished work and really don't know the best way in how to tackle it:confused: .

Really need help.

welshgirl

Comments

• Options
    His Stuff >goes into> Bin Bag >goes onto> his doorstep.

He has been about as mature as a 5 year old so far and he wont get any better so dont treat him better than he has treated you.

Oh and spitting into the bag as a final goodbye helps too:naughty:
  • Options
    Spitting into the bag would only give him further excuse to be a cock end.

If you just dump the stuff etc and go, any childish behavious will confirm your suspicions that he is a grade A knob end, if you do much to antagonise him, then you wont know how bad he is really like and will wonder how much of his attitude is or was down to you.
  • Options
    I think there's something to be said for the Homer Simpson approach of writing a letter saying "Dear Baby, Welcome to Dumpsville. Population - you.". Throw out all of his stuff and tell him very clearly he's history.