Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Threesome

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was recently propositioned for a threesome with my ex and his current girlfriend. There are a few problems with this, the first being that he left me for her four months ago. Apparently she saw my picture and thought I was really pretty, and the idea came up for us all to get together.

After searching topics on askmen.com, I came across a note about threesomes. What caught my eye was that it was said that the third party should be less attractive than the girlfriend, as to help her with her confidence. Obviously, I take offense to this and am questioning if it's true.

So, I ask you your opinion. Seeing as my ex asked me to join them and his girlfriend considers me attractive, what would you say? Is a threesome a chance for my ex to get back with me, or was I chosen because I'm the less desirable of the two?

Comments

• Options
    newyork wrote: »
    I was recently propositioned for a threesome with my ex and his current girlfriend. There are a few problems with this, the first being that he left me for her four months ago. Apparently she saw my picture and thought I was really pretty, and the idea came up for us all to get together.

After searching topics on askmen.com, I came across a note about threesomes. What caught my eye was that it was said that the third party should be less attractive than the girlfriend, as to help her with her confidence. Obviously, I take offense to this and am questioning if it's true.

So, I ask you your opinion. Seeing as my ex asked me to join them and his girlfriend considers me attractive, what would you say? Is a threesome a chance for my ex to get back with me, or was I chosen because I'm the less desirable of the two?

Avoid this situation 100%.
  • Options
    Haha, don't worry, I have.
  • Options
    god yeah, it will be like uber competition between the two women, itd be horrible