Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Eeep could i be pregnant?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so I've had one period in five years, had all the tests and they think its PCOS, but thats not the thing i wanted to say.
Had sex a few days ago but the condom came off, we didn't know until he pulled out after. He says he didn't cum but i know all about pre cum and stuff. The thing is, my perio can come at any time, randomly, and if it happens to be the time i was going to come on could i be pregnant? how the heck would i know? do i do a pregnancy test in a week or so? or is it pointless cos its practically impossible that i am?

Anyone got any ideas?
thanks

Comments

• Options
    if you don't pee on me, there's no way i can say for sure. Make a test, possible is everything.
  • Options
    Do a test to out your mind at rest. PCOS can screw your cycle up so much you wont know if/when you ovulate.
  • Options
    yeh i thought i probably should, thanks
  • Options
    Most pregnancy tests can detect the pregnancy hormone 10days after ovulation, so give it 14days and you should get an accurate test result.

Good luck