Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

when exercising...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My toes go numb... It only tends to be on the exercise bike...

Does this sound like circulation problems? Or my trainers?

Comments

• Options
    how old are your trainers?

plus is the little thing that goes around your foot to keep in on the pedal too tight?
  • Options
    I always got that as well on exercise bikes! No idea why.
  • Options
    I get this too! I always thought that my trainers were too tight but I still get it even after loosening them....not sure why it happens :chin:
  • Options
    My toes do it too on the cross trainer, I mentioned it to my doctor as I am not the fittest person in the world and have some health issues and he said its fine as long as the feeling comes back quickly after the session ends and I am not finding it too uncomfortable then it's ok.
  • Options
    My bum gets numb on the bike :o My toes probably do too, but my butt is a much bigger area to concentrate on.
  • Options
    I get that on the bikes at the gym too... I always assume it's my trainers and the strap thing that are too tight. Damn annoying though.
  • Options
    My bum gets numb on the bike :o My toes probably do too, but my butt is a much bigger area to concentrate on.
    lol, same...which is one thing that put me off rpm/spin class some years ago