Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

After anal sex (weird question)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, kind of embrassing but i had anal sex like over a month ago (im a girl) and by bum still proper itchs from it and was wondering is it normal like maybe its healing or somthing? Or do u think its a disease?

and also i didnt no if you go get checked how can they check you there? kind of weird...
i dono :/

x

Comments

• Options
    healing? it shouldn't have to heal, you not meant to hurt! were you using lube and condoms, or at least lube?

yes, it could be an STD, or it could be worms...

they use a small plastic device to open your anus and then they use some swabs and they take some samples send them to the lab and see if you have any thing...
  • Options
    its doesnt hurt it just itchs lol i feel bit odd talking about this with random people lol
    does it hurt? or is it just like when they test in your virgina
    && no lube was used
    and also the thing is im thinking ok maybe an sti but i have sex from behind and infront so then wouldnt i have the issue in both places?
    im confused...
  • Options
    you can be infected in one place but not the other thats why they check both. Yes, its a bit like when they use a speculum in your vagina, but having your cervix opened is a bit more painful then having your anus opened.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS USE LUBE WHEN HAVING ANAL SEX... cos its just a bad idea not to, you'll end up with tears and alsorts. Condoms also help...
  • Options
    it might be haemmerhoids.

If its really itchy though it might be something like threadworms and be entirely unrelated, and whilst it sounds gross, its surprisingly common unfortunatly and easily treated.

I really cant see that you would have sustained enough damage to still be hurting a month later with normal anal sex