Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

crap >_<

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I did it again.. I just walked out of my lesson and didn't say anything. The lecturers will probably be pissed at me tomorrow. :(

I started to get loads of anxiety coming back and it's been making me feel sick, so I haven't been eating much, which ultimately makes me feel crappy. I couldn't be doing with another 2 hours, so during the break i left and didn't go back.

I'm not really asking anything i'm just worried about tomorrow, what i'm going to say. I wish i was a happier person, i always seem to be miserable. :grump:

Comments

• Options
    I get like this when I'm in uni, I just start to feel a bit panicky and feel like I really need to get out of there, it's not good :no:

I just usually say I felt sick, had a stomach ache or mumble something about an appointment as im going out. Hopefully they won't question you about it tomorrow!
  • Options
    I used to get nervous in seminars/lectures at uni...often didn't turn up or I'd try hide! Really didn't enjoy them! I just thought in the end, well it's not for everyone! I hate talking in front of large groups of people, not everyone is destined to be a speech maker/crowd pleaser though. Don't worry about the lecturers I'm sure you can get away with it. I have at three unis! And know others who have too.
  • Options
    hmm hope not. unfortunately one of them is like a perfectionist so...who knows. I think i'll just have to apologise if it comes up.