Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Are Sex Toys Good For You?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi All,

My partner and I have been thinking about buying some sex toys.

We have not got any, can any one recommend what we should try?

Please help, we really wish to spice up our sex life.

Thanks!!:razz:

Comments

• Options
    You guys need to sit down and have honest communication about what turns you both on - and then trawl through sex toy sites together, have fun and find items that suit you both, according to your likes. Your question is so huge and open-ended that it is difficult to make any recommendations ... like if you are into S&M, dildos, bondage etc :)
  • Options
    If you use a dildo for too long you'll explode, can't be good for you...
  • Options
    Yes, sex toys are good for you.

I don't take vitamin supplements, I just get jolly with my vibe and nipple clamps.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    Yes, sex toys are good for you.

I don't take vitamin supplements, I just get jolly with my vibe and nipple clamps.

No need to be sarcy you know what he means :p you're just being hostile lol

I think they can be good for anyones sex life as they add a different element. I would say start with one of those little vibes you get from durex that you put on your finger. They're cheap and disposable, you just turn them on and vibrate it on her.

If she's fond then get a little lipstick vibe or something. Sex toys tend to be for girls more than guys so mainly its about what she likes but because the way girls get stimulated it can help save you getting armache! :razz:

For what it's worth, having orgasms is really good for you actually. If you have regular orgasms throughout your life you certainly will live longer an happier and healthier unless you walk into a bus or something. The health merits of good sex can't be understated!
  • Options
    Hi
    You are stepping in the right direction by getting some sex toys i have a few and my bloke loves it. He thinks it great to see me using them, i have a rabbit vibe (there are hundreds of different ones) so that there is a internal rotation and then a clit stim as well. I also find the vibrating cock rings well worth there money as not only do us women get extra stimulation but it makes his erection harder and lasts longer so every ones a winner. Happing shopping! Have Fun!!
  • Options
    noooooo, sex toys are a gift from the DEVIL. the DEVIL I tell you!
  • Options
    but the devil feels good!
  • Options
    Really depends what you're into. Personally I love most toys but for a couple I would always say cock rings are a good start. I like the really thick silicone ones because they're really squishy and they don't tend to constrict too much. For me it adds that extra little bit of stretch to the thrust since it pushes against the base of your penis adding sensation to parts that normally wouldn't have any. Obviously I can't talk from the girls point of view first hand but I have had nothing but good reports from the ones with vibes in.

Also it depends of your levels of kinky but strap ons are great fun. Again I can't tell you first hand but I have heard nothing but good things about the feeldoe dildos from my partners. Though they may be faily expencive for testing the water.
  • Options
    Top1 wrote: »
    Hi All,

My partner and I have been thinking about buying some sex toys.

We have not got any, can any one recommend what we should try?

Please help, we really wish to spice up our sex life.

Thanks!!:razz:

Hi All,

Thank you all for your advise, some helpful, some interesting!?

We have brought some toys and they are fab :blush:

Why did we wait so long?

Thanks, I'm off to play :wave: