Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

overreacting?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right today at college i was hanging out with my mate and his girlfriend and she seemed really nice, this was the 2nd time i;d meet her and any way we saw some people me and my mate (lets call him Fred) knew from around campus and we went over and said hello to them and we stayed around that area, anyway after about 5minutes freds gf(lets called her lydia) started talking to some one and was getting on fine so fred walked off from her to talk to some he knows well, any she gave him a bit of muffin and lydia saw this and she went completly mad, not the obvious way but she gave the girl evils and was really angry at fred, anyway she then said that she had to go and do a bit of homework (non existant we found out) and walked off without even a goodbye kiss for fred, considering that they've been togther for about 2 years it seemed a bit odd.

A bit latter fred called her to see if she was alright but she kept on hanging up with out telling him where she was so he could see if she was alright, i didn't go with him as i felt that he need to talk to her alone not with someone there, I saw fred in my class a bit later and he said that she wasn't in a good mood with him. taking in to account the 2 years and they've both come from the same school which is about 200 people in total so their are/were very close, freds made friends she hasn't, is she over reacting just over a bit of muffin? whats your opinon? I think that he should talk to herbout it but if she doesn't really talk talk then he should chuck her

any ho, thats it really

PS i think that shes a bit of a PYSHCO

Comments

• Options
    She flipped out over a bit of muffin? If it's the kind of muffin that's like a small cupcake, then yeah she's overreacting.
  • Options
    Yea that's what I was thinking, is muffin one of these young hip metaphors? I feel old lol. She's over reacting but maybe it's because of other things not just that she's jealous. Maybe she's bitter because she hasn't really made many friends, people can act irrationally when they're upset.
  • Options
    fair enough
    nah its not muffin shyboy
    I think u mean muff, don't worry love, the carers will come and collect you soon, its almost time for ememdale isn't it?

:)
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    She flipped out over a bit of muffin? If it's the kind of muffin that's like a small cupcake, then yeah she's overreacting.

:lol: Only just read this thread and this really made me giggle! I may nominate it for POTW although it won't make much sense out of context :D

Sorry, I have nothing much of any use to contribute but I will say that it sounds like she was overreacting. I remember a friend of mine being like this with her boyfriend when we were in school, suffice to say they eventually broke up.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Maybe she's bitter because she hasn't really made many friends

Maybe she should wash her muffin more often.

Sorry but just, :lol: this thread has made me laugh.

Do you mean

muffin - like a blueberry muffin

muffin - like you'd put a poached egg on or

muffin - :naughty:

or is it some kind of 'street' expression ? 'She's dissing me, she's disrespectin' me, she's givin' my man muffin'
  • Options
    she gave him some muffin?

omg
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    muffin - like you'd put a poached egg on or

What is this? It sounds interesting.
  • Options
    its a crude reference to gay sex
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »

I was gonna say! What the fuck do people think a sausage and egg mcmuffin is? Felching with a side of anal fisting?! :yeees:
  • Options
    Over a muffin, then no.
    Over a Millie's cookie, then yes.

:-)