Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A liar always prefers to avoid a situation..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What about when it comes to parents?

Comments

• Options
    Could you clarify the question? as in use more than 7 words?
  • Options
    yeah i dont get what you mean?
  • Options
    It was probably his / her homework and they're trying to get us to write it for them...
  • Options
    What if you had to lie to your parents, you want a way to get out of it?
  • Options
    What about when it comes to parents?

Typhoon Hagupit (international designation: 0814, JTWC Designation: 18W, PAGASA name: Nina) is recognised as the 14th Tropical Storm, the 12th Severe Tropical Storm and the 10th Typhoon of the 2008 Pacific typhoon season by the Japan Meteorological Agency who are the Regional Specialized Meteorological Centre for the North Western Pacific. The Joint Typhoon Warning Center have also recognised Hagupit as the 11th typhoon, 16th tropical storm, and the 18th tropical depression of the 2008 Pacific typhoon season.

There. I hope my answer makes as much sense to you as your question did to me.
  • Options
    A liar always prefers to avoid a situation..

Hi Freelifting,

I think everyone here would be willing to give you an opinion/advice but we're struggling with the lack of context to your comment. :)

Did your parents lie to you?

Are you a parent who is lying to someone?

If you give us a little more information we might be able to help, as it is its hard to know what to respond!

All the best,

Lisa
  • Options
    You know on the McDonalds application form these days, there is question
    "Have you ever lied to your parents?"

:chin:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Typhoon Hagupit (international designation: 0814, JTWC Designation: 18W, PAGASA name: Nina) is recognised as the 14th Tropical Storm, the 12th Severe Tropical Storm and the 10th Typhoon of the 2008 Pacific typhoon season by the Japan Meteorological Agency who are the Regional Specialized Meteorological Centre for the North Western Pacific. The Joint Typhoon Warning Center have also recognised Hagupit as the 11th typhoon, 16th tropical storm, and the 18th tropical depression of the 2008 Pacific typhoon season.

There. I hope my answer makes as much sense to you as your question did to me.

:lol: Not very kind but did make me laugh.