Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

An afternoon with a friend

I have a (female) friend "F"

We are due to go out on saturday afternoon, and shes asking what my thoughts are on what to get up to. Before the 'perve' brigade come out (yes im aware a few people consider me to be a bit of a male slag), i would like to make clear that this is a purely friends and nothing else relationship, and neither of us have any intention of anything else.

We've known each other a year, and while i would say i dont know her that well (as well as my really close friends), we havnt seen much of each other recently and decided to go out on saturday daytime and just catch up in general.

Not only am i looking for ideas, im also looking on how to phrase it to. As its a personal opinion of mine that if I just say "lets go for coffee", it sounds like i cant think of anything so used the first generic thing that popped up into my head.

Fire away guys.

ps since i have the great north run the day after, im not actually working at the nightclub saturday night, so have the whole day and evening free. Though i need to be in bed by a reasonable time, and not be doing anything thats liable to injure me.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    go to the spa! Very relaxing, not liable for injury, but some of those old people really dislike talking in the spa, so... dunno hows it over there.
  • Options
    I thought you meant the shop "spar" for a second.

Im not going anywhere near any health spars!!!
  • Options
    Do you have any juice/smoothie bars in town? Or one of those stupidly trendy but healthy cafes? You could go there and it might be good for you seeing as you have the run the next day. Then....if you are stuck for conversation go to Zavvi or HMV to oggle at the dvds. It gets the conversation started alllllll the time.
  • Options
    Do you have any juice/smoothie bars in town? Or one of those stupidly trendy but healthy cafes? You could go there and it might be good for you seeing as you have the run the next day. Then....if you are stuck for conversation go to Zavvi or HMV to oggle at the dvds. It gets the conversation started alllllll the time.

yeah my mates owns the local joosi bar in town :)

Ahh every girls perfect friend date, window shopping followed by smoothies!
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    yeah my mates owns the local joosi bar in town :)

Ahh every girls perfect friend date, window shopping followed by smoothies!

:) dooo it!
  • Options
    You could go there and it might be good for you seeing as you have the run the next day.

I read that as "you could go there and it might be good for you seeind as you have the runs the next day."

well, what good would THAT be? :p