Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Torn between two :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
iv just moved back to spain and now i am single so im basically on the pull when i go out. but on the weekend i wanted to be with this boy(call him bob) who i actually liked and i did. but his best friend was there that night (call him chris) and looked really sad. so i decided to go and talk to him, i asked him what was wrong but he just made up up things. i then asked him who he liked and he said the same person that bob is liking, which is me by the way, i was shocked :O and asked him again he said oh no-one. we went back and carried on with the night, i tryed cheering him up but it didnt work .

we all went back to bobs house but he went to sleep and i was talking to his chris again. he was helping me find my phone and i was satnding up and he was lying on the floor, then he started stroking my leg and ticking it, i lay down in the bed so i could talk to him about everything not to try and get in with him. i asked him who he liked again to see if he would say it and he said me but shhh, so i said why me and stuff he barley knows me ?? , and he said because i was perfect, it just made me melt. i kept saying to him that he doesnt like me and trying to put it off but then he kissed me and i couldnt stop him, we kept kissing again and again. he was wanting to do more but i just couldnt i felt too bad on bob, who was just sleeping 6 ft away. he was being so sweet to me. he was saying how can i boy like me be sat here with a girl like you and things like that, but he doesnt see that he could get any girl he wants, he is stunning and is such a genuinely nice guy. he doesnt see it and he is saying this about me. we were out the weekend before and i was in a deep conversation with himbut he dint make any move then so i decided to ask him now and he said he didnt know i liked him and there was loads of people there last week so he didnt bother. he said that bob cant know about this which i think is true aswell.But the thing aswell is that my friend is chris's ex and she likes him aswell and she just broke up with her boyfriend, and the weekend before i was only talking to chrisand she was kept asking me if i had done stuff with him,so i dont want to know what she will be like if i had actually done stuff with him. she was drunk the other day and called him telling him how she felt, but he says he doesnt like her anymore, she messed him around when they were going out.

when we got up the next day as soon as bob went out the door chris said give me a kiss but i just sat there said i couldnt be bothered moving. but he got up and was kissing me again. its too difficult to stop it. and he keeps doing it .. i know hes not the culprit its me aswell but im just like putty is his hands. i was lying there a mess from the night before and he comes out with "your gorgeous" and means it, i cant control myself near him. i really like chris and the bob aswell before but chris is on my mind costantly. he says that it would cause i fight between them so does that mean i can trust him not telling anyone. he said he wouldnt but i dont really know him to be honest, i dont think he would choose me over a four year best friend. i dont know what to do and i dont want to fall out with anyone and i dont want to split people up either. please help me any adive is appreciated ?!?!
thanks x

Comments

• Options
    Torn between two :(

Hi Remorria,

Its quite hard when your feelings get split between two people and whilst its natural not to want to hurt anyone's feelings, the reality is often that this happens anyway.

Honesty is usually the best policy as, although its easy to think that what 'Bob' won't know, won't hurt him, it usually comes out in the end- especially if your and 'Chris's relationship becomes serious. This link gives some advice about love triangles and their difficulties. http://www.thesite.org.uk/sexandrelationships/couples/relationshipissues/lovetriangles

Essentially what matters is how you feel about each person separately and what they mean to you. If Chris is the one you like the best then you have to break it to Bob and let him down gently before he might get hurt. If Bob is the guy you feel most for then you need to end things with Chris.

Perhaps a short break, a few days when you don't see either guy might help you find your feelings for them more clearly. Whichever guy you miss the most is probably the one you want to be with.

Let us know how you get on!

Lisa
  • Options
    well thanks for that i'l let you kow about how it went when i see them both tomorrow :)