Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Small bra sizes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Was just wondering if anybody knows where i can get small cup sizes, being trying to find a decent bra for ages now but can't seem to find one because of my petite size!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Kids section? My friend has to buy her bras in the kids section, lucky her, usually half the price too! :p
  • Options
    By small do you mean smaller than like a 32 A? I know primark do them that small and i have seen a couple of 30 A's in debenhams. Any smaller than that and i would have thought the internet would prob be your best bet.
  • Options
    buy the M&S first bras, they're somtimes in the kids section other times in the undies section. They have a 28AA i think
  • Options
  • Options
    yep, M&S
  • Options
    TKMaxx also stock small sizes.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, really self concious about my chest, people think i'm younger then i actually am, and i'm 20 in 2 weeks :(:(
  • Options
    I have a tiny chest, too, but pre-teen bras never seem to do back sizes larger than a 32.
  • Options
    you could try Tesco pre-teen bras because, ive found that they go up to 36.
  • Options
    I have small boobs (Though I stangley love having small boobs :blush: ) and I've found a few La Senza stores, Debenhams and Topshop do small sizes. Topshop sizes and cups tend to smaller than most places!
  • Options
    oh....because i LOVE Lasenza underwear but can't wear the knickers because they only go down to a size 8 and i can't wear the bras either! :crying: :crying: maybe im just smaller then most......
  • Options
    shy_girl wrote: »
    Thanks guys, really self concious about my chest, people think i'm younger then i actually am, and i'm 20 in 2 weeks :(:(

I know plenty of girls who'd love that! (not the small chest, the coming across younger than oneself really is!)