Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

giving head...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i quite enjoy giving my boyfriend head ;) are there any tips for giving better head? girls, what do your guys love? guys, what do you enjoy?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try this link: Giving him good head.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Try this link: Giving him good head.

:yes: tis good - there's an audio file too.

However, the best tips you'll ever read are briggi's here.
    **Helen** wrote: »

that is so hot. i wish my girl does that.
    Im as turned on by the visual aspect as the sensation of the act itself. I think its a bloke thing. Maybe because everyone see's her pretty face all the time but only I see it in this situation adds a bit of devilment. Its all good but im far more turned on if she is facing me and I can watch my cock being handled and going into her mouth, some cheeky eye contact heightens it even further. Thats far preferable than going side on with het hair dropping down so I cant see whats going on. Some means of letting me know she is getting pleasure from it as well rather than just to please me turns me on.

Its also us blokes duty to let out partners know what feels good as it is hers when we reciprocate. Me and my current GF have even better sex every time as we both will say what feels nice or are not afraid to say, just there, across a bit, a bit firmer or lighter etc. We are now in are 30's and not afraid to do this, maybe in our teens we never liked to ask as we didnt want a partner to think we didnt know it all.
    Yeh, i just decided my life was incomplete without bridget, after she posted those tips.
    Ask your boyfriend to talk you through what he likes. My man and I spent a whole night testing out techniques and learning from each other - we opened a bottle of wine and started talking about sex and what turns us on and the best sex we've ever had together and why it was so good, and then started testing things out on each other: "Do you prefer if I lick your nipples like this? Or if I use my lips more, like this? Do you like it if I do this from here so you can watch?"

It sounds pretty clinical but was actually incredbily sexy, and our sex life has just exploded since - because we were so honest and open with each other once, we know exactly what works and what doesn't.

I learned exactly how my boyfriend likes fellatio - mostly covered by briggi but.... lots of eye contact, maximum coverage (I tend to use the fingers of one hand on his perineum - the bit just behind his balls - and the heel of my hand to masage his balls. Then I use the other hand to give the base of his shaft a mini-hand job, and my mouth and lips do the rest of the work, alternating between long licks all the way up like a lolly, and some deep-throat action.

Hope that helps - essentially: ask and experiment!

Good god, I can't believe I missed that!! :thumb:
    I can't believe how many threads and posts I've seen about this topic. How can there be bad head short of a sudden onset of trismus?

It's not that complicated: put your penis in the warm, moist orifice and begin kenetic motion! Sorry to be blunt, but that'll do it. It's really that simple. The penis just has a way of being stimulated simply through friction. Now if it just so happens that the person/watermelon/whatever is someone you're visually/sonically/emotionally stimulated by, that will most definitely help.

We're not complex machines. Just a simple tug-tug is all you need to get a response. If you're expecting more out of life than that, lower the bar or invest in a noose.
    ^^
    ""We're not complex machines. Just a simple tug-tug is all you need to get a response.""

Speak for yourself mate - I'm a freak of nature and alas BJs don't do much for me a part from look shit hot but that's about it.... Now if the girl(s) gonna suck and lick my nuts we got ourselves a party!
    :p
    when you suck start off slow, lick the helm, blow and lick then go fast ensuring your teeth dont touch the penis n when u need a break wank the penis then go back to it till they cum! make sure u swallow its off putting if you dont
    niks wrote: »
    when you suck start off slow, lick the helm, blow and lick then go fast ensuring your teeth dont touch the penis n when u need a break wank the penis then go back to it till they cum! make sure u swallow its off putting if you dont

No it's not. Most boys don't give a fuck. They've just cum, I doubt they care what happens after that.
    MrG wrote: »
    Yeh, i just decided my life was incomplete without bridget, after she posted those tips.

I've read her post and got a blonde wig. Wanna meet up :D
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I've read her post and got a blonde wig. Wanna meet up :D

Your like diet-briggi, similar but just not the same.

wow:D