Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How to move music from IPod back to PC?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hopefully you tech-savvy folk can help me!

I've JUST got rid of that nasty Virtuemonde from my PC and I need my music back on my PC as well as remaining on my Ipod, can you help?

I did try Music Rescue, but I tried to get the crack for it and well, that's what gave me my Virtuemonde virus. :(

Comments

• Options
    Get a external harddrive, copy the files over, or use iTunes and copy the music off the iPod onto your computer. There's nothing different on how music files work between a iPod and a Windows Computer, it's just that the iPods OS uses its own filetype, or converts them to their own file type, just like nearly every MP3/4 player out there.
  • Options
    If you've still got access to your PC where you synced your Ipod with - You can export your library but make sure you've ticked the option in the preferences to copy your music with you.

I'm in a bit of a confuzzle because i need to point my 254 songs to a new location :( fun fun fun!
  • Options
    I opened the database in wordpad and just did the whole replace "C:\USERS\" with "D:\USERS\"
  • Options
    I did that in windows, but somehow when its copied over to mac it changes back to the C: