Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pill question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I've only been on the Pill for about 3 months then decided to stop taking it for various reasons. Originally I went on to 1 - Protect me from getting preggers; 2 - Regulate my really irregular periods (sometimes I won't have one for up to 2months!); and 3 - to get bigger boobies.

When I broke up with my boyfriend and realised my boobies weren't getting any bigger I decided to come off it as it was making my mood a bit funny anyway and I guess I missed the "element of surprise" of when my periods do come! I stopped taking the Pill 5 days after the first packet then had a period 5days later so having 2 periods in a month's time is a bit weird...

PRINCESS NIKKI - what Pill did you take to go from size B to DD!!! hahahaa I am very interested to know :p

Comments

• Options
    I know this is really old now but which Pill did you go on to go from B to DD?!!? My Pill did absoulutey nothing for me except make my tummy bigger and rounder and it made me LOOPK pregnant!!!
  • Options
    I was on the pill for 5 years, stopped taking it 3 months ago and oddly enough it's like nothing's really changed. I came on my period when i was sort of guessing that i would be - about 30 days after the last one and the same happened the next month aswell, which i was quite pleased about. I was expecting horrible pains and heavy periods but i've not noticed any difference, woo. But then i might be lucky reading what some people have put here!
  • Options
    Aaaaand this threads really old. Haha.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    ruby_soho wrote: »
    Aaaaand this threads really old. Haha.

Indeed - gonna split this thread as it's a new query - welcome to TheSite Sept Happy Girl :)
  • Options
    The same hormones have different effects on different people... just look at the different ways women's bodies react when they're pregnant. So just because the pill made someone elses's boobs bigger, doesn't mean they would do the same to your own. Also, I'm not sure if it's just me thinking this, but I really wouldn't advise going on the pill for the sole reason of making your boobs bigger :no: