Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What to wear to for a date!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I'm a bit:crazyeyes as to what to wear for a date on Thursday night. I've never met the chap (internet dating) but we've been getting on really well these past few weeks.

We've arranged to meet in a local pub for a quiet drinks and possibly tapas...but I'm not a very clothes or fashion orientated person and my style is usually jeans and a hoody (see attached pic!) and trainers - a lazy look.

I'm not sure what to do. I don't have the inclination or desire to spend lots of money on nice stuff so cheap and cheerful will suffice but any inspiration is greatly appreciated.

I was thinking white linen trousers, a grey top (bit of boob but not masses) and just black flats with my hair down and straightened.

What do we fashionista's reckon? :D

Comments

• Options
    Your outfit sounds nice :)

Those jeans are nicely fitted so you could prob dress tem up with some heels or pumps and a nice top. Smart-cash innit
  • Options
    I'd say that you can stay in your jeans but wear them with flats and a nice top, if its all low-key as you say. Just so you don't feel completely out of your element.
  • Options
    I wish I still had those jeans...but they're tattered at the thigh! Gutting :(