Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my experience with MDMA powder/crystals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just thought I would explain my experience with MDMA powder/crystals in as much detail as I can. I have been smoking pot for about 1-2 yeas and tried 1 E pill before with little/no effect (I am guessing it was a dud or low MDMA content). I was picking my dealer up driving around talking (he is a good mate and a serious dealer, just to give you an idea he has makes about 10k a day from street selling every drug under the sun).

I wanted to try E again from a reliable source so i asked him how much for 10 pills, He said its not worth him getting any in for an order less than 1,000 pills but he can get me mdma powder/crystals , At the time I said no, because it sounded too hardcore for my liking and he said he would call around some more people and see if he can get my any sweets (pills).

After looking more into E?s on the internet I established that taking mdma powder/crystals Its a lot safer than taking pills because is purity is norm on the street around 80-90% and its less likely to have harmful substances in it because you can see clearly what?s in it. Also hear rumours that some makers put small doses of heroin in pills around my area (south london) as It is highly additive and keeps people coming back for more not that I can think there is any real ?value? in doing that. I must say that from reading what I have read online ill never take another Pill.

The next day I was picking up 1oz of skunk from him and decided to take 2 grams of MDMA as well (why 2 I don?t know just seemed like a nice number) This was a Saturday night and as always I was going clubbing so I called up one of my mates and asked if she wanted to try some too (she is a lot more experienced with E?s than myself) and I didn?t want to offer it to any of my other mates until I have tried it myself.

So we did aprox 200-250mg?s each in one hit and started walking to the club (met some people and got chatting outside for a bit then BANG, it hit me after about 20mins (how I got in I have no idea because I was out of it.. it was a very good high! Felt soo light and free and happy and I didn?t get a rollercoaster feeling that I was told to expect) This was about 10:30 and the club was pretty much dead, the first thing I did was walk on the dance floor and I didn?t leave till 3:30 when the club closed, Prop the best night out I have had (and cheapest) I didn?t buy one drink.

Since then I have used it every time I have gone out (3-4 times a week) and I can feel myself getting a bit more tolerant too the drug (taking longer to hit and the high does not peek for so long) however, I still never take more than 200-250 in one hit and a 100mg top up sometimes.

DO NOT DRIVE!! I did try it one time ( don?t need to tell me how stupid it was) but its 10x worce than drink driving (I have done that before too) and I didn?t make it out the carpark without fucking up my car ? Drive and you WILL kill someone!

NEVER take it alone! And make sure you inform ALL of your mates what you have done and make sure they are educated about it!

Hope this is educational to a couple of people

Comments

• Options
    For a novice 250mg is too high, there really isnt any need to dose more than 120mg with a top up if needed, you will fry your brain.

Also using frequently is a really good way to ruin your experience, especially with high doses 3 or 4 times a week. I'm somewhat surprised you are not getting psychological fall out.

And there has never ever been any pills with heroin in them, adulterants are common but they are very rarely anything which will harm you - its bad business.
  • Options
    Okay - just to explain that your post has been edited. I'm slightly concerned about the detail of prices next to each amount and drug you mention - I'm not clear quite how it adds to your personal experiences to have such a focus on the cost of each drug you mention.

In a thread about prices or a discussion of that I could understand the relevance but I think here and because it's your first post it felt like a better idea to edit out those prices, hope you understand.
  • Options
    Sounds like you've had good times.

What country are you in?
  • Options
    Jabbie wrote: »
    DO NOT DRIVE!! I did try it one time ( don?t need to tell me how stupid it was) but its 10x worce than drink driving (I have done that before too) and I didn?t make it out the carpark without fucking up my car ? Drive and you WILL kill someone!

Didn't even make it 5 metres before I fucked up an entire panel on mine :D:o
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    Sounds like you've had good times.

What country are you in?

England :)
  • Options
    z0ma wrote: »
    Didn't even make it 5 metres before I fucked up an entire panel on mine :D:o

haha :) i think i made it about... 10 metres :D hehe
  • Options
    Too much

Yep, 100mg is plenty. I split two grams of a brown sugary rock crystal of mdma on the Friday night/ Saturday and it's now Tuesday and I'm feeling shithouse! Most of my comedown effects last only one day or two if I've really hit it hard.

We got absolutely wasted off a little rock, but had drunk 2 bottles of red wine ans several beers. Then we polished the rest off on Saturday and Saturday night. i was able to sleep no worries and wasn't too scattered but the after effects on Sun/ Mon/ Tues have been dizzy spells every few seconds, nausea the whole time and a weird buzzing in the ears.

My friend has similar symptoms but not as bad- but then he is an 80kg male and I'm a 45kg female.

I've been taking speed ecstasy and coke for nearly 10 years and have never experienced anything like this. I even called a drug hotline and they said these symptoms are very common. My advice is avoid the booze and only take 100mg to start with. Trust me!!
  • Options
    littlekat wrote: »
    Yep, 100mg is plenty. I split two grams of a brown sugary rock crystal of mdma on the Friday night/ Saturday and it's now Tuesday and I'm feeling shithouse! Most of my comedown effects last only one day or two if I've really hit it hard.

We got absolutely wasted off a little rock, but had drunk 2 bottles of red wine ans several beers. Then we polished the rest off on Saturday and Saturday night. i was able to sleep no worries and wasn't too scattered but the after effects on Sun/ Mon/ Tues have been dizzy spells every few seconds, nausea the whole time and a weird buzzing in the ears.

My friend has similar symptoms but not as bad- but then he is an 80kg male and I'm a 45kg female.

I've been taking speed ecstasy and coke for nearly 10 years and have never experienced anything like this. I even called a drug hotline and they said these symptoms are very common. My advice is avoid the booze and only take 100mg to start with. Trust me!!

I've had those symptoms a few times after a major session. Was not nice in the slightest, and was always with major boozing on top of the gear. I had to take two days off work one time, as I was unable to drive due to the dizzy spells, vision and hearing going and the fact I felt like I was going to hurl for the whole of two days. On that occasion, it was Thursday before I felt 'ok'.

I usually don't suffer comedowns.
  • Options
    Yeah the symptoms sound common, the buzzing in the ears can be due to low serotonin levels apparently. Not sure about the rest though.