Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How does a girl let a guy know she wants to have sex with him?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all!

I'm really struggling with this one! Basically, I really want to have sex with this guy that I met in a summer class. I only talked to him a few times, however the few conversations that we did have were flirty. The class is now over, but I can't stop thinking about him! I HATE "what if", so I really want to let him know that I want him.

What do you guys think is the best way of saying that you want to have a one night stand with someone without sounding like a total hoe? I've never actually suggested this before!

The second thing I'm wondering is what the best method is to tell him this. Since I don't have class with him anymore, I can either send him a message online, OR I have a friend who is very good friends with his roomate- he said he could tell him I'm interested for me. (Online is really forward, but through the friend is kinda putting everyone in his business)

Any advice would be really appreciated, especially the males out there!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Tricky - much better done in person.

Send him a message - "hey, how about meeting up to celebrate the end of the course. By the way, what do you think of one night stands?"
  • Options
    Just get in contact with him and meet up. In my humble opinion it's actually pretty easy then, for a girl. IF you are walking somewhere just take his hand or grab him around the waist or ANYTHING. We dudes have specialized girls-touch-us-somewhere sensors. If you are parting ways give him a kiss/peck on the lips.

Next time arrange something at your or his place (ye olde 'watch a movie') and you should be game.

Just be a bit 'physical' if you are not the "hey, I'm tracey from your course if you remember. How about we meet up and shag?" kind of girl. He gets the message soon enough.
  • Options
    Men are simple creatures. Meet up with him and just make a move.

To meet up, just suggest you hang out, go for a movie/drink (I don't know how old you are - I am assuming that if you are in classes you are too young to go to bars etc), just get to spend a bit of time, then pounce.
  • Options
    i dunno, just flirt with them?

A friend was at a pub the other night and a girl came up to him at the bar and said "ill fuck you tonight"

and she did. SHe was even gone before he woke up in the morning!

Cant say fairer than that!
  • Options
    i dunno, just flirt with them?

A friend was at a pub the other night and a girl came up to him at the bar and said "ill fuck you tonight"

and she did. SHe was even gone before he woke up in the morning!

Cant say fairer than that!

More British women need to be that forward. American women can be great for that!
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    More British women need to be that forward. American women can be great for that!

Hmm

*ponders*
  • Options
    well when i wanted to meet up with a guy i know i just text him and tell him straight.
    last night i just said "r u out becuase i want to rip your clothes off"! he soon came to meet me!
  • Options
    So very true! I fucked an American girl Friday.. none of this bullshit "beating about the bush" (ahem) stupid needing to be coy and implicit and mysterious, SHE asked upfront at dinner "shall we skip dessert, go back to mine and fuck?" as if it was completely normal conversation (I swear I saw on Frasier someone say something similar, although that was at starters!). When I've been to New York and LA the whole culture is so different in a good way - women approach you more, its all direct and explicit, as things should be!
  • Options
  • Options
    I cant believe a girl actually asked a slutty question like that on a public forum ,find some dignity
  • Options
    I cant believe a girl actually asked a slutty question like that on a public forum ,find some dignity

Says the person with the screen name 'You only live once'!

She's not doing anything wrong. It's not about dignity, it's about choice.

Welcome to the world, it's an adverse place! You're gonna love it.

Anyhoo, I'd just really up the game on flirty chat via online or whatever. Or come out with it, I know a lot of men love to cut out the crap. Fair game to you for having some guts about ya!
  • Options
    As a good friend of mine would say.

Get your tits out! :D
  • Options

WTF?!

Your cousin is a bit more fun than you, it would seem.
  • Options
    When I arrived in Australia to visit my girlfriend, (although we weren't together at the time, we were just seeing how things went. We also hadn't seen eachother since we got with eachother in Thailand a few months before, we'd only been texting, so there was lots of sexual tension) she'd picked me up from the airport and we had only been home for about an hour. She suddenly tells me that she's really tired and she's going to bed.
    I'd been sitting on a fucking plane for the last 21 hours with no sleep so she was either being really rude or hinting that she wanted to fuck me. Anyway, I followed her to her room and we were having sex 30 mins later, though to this day she still says that she wasn't trying to sleep with me. *Cough* Bullshit! *Cough*

Basically, flirt with him a bit, invite him over when you have a free house and discretely invite him to your room. Take things from there.
  • Options
    WTF?!

Your cousin is a bit more fun than you, it would seem.
    :yes:

How dare a person want sex eh?
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    :yes:

How dare a person want sex eh?

Exactly.

Oh shit. I've just gone blind. BLIND!! Must've been all that masturbating over the years. Such a bad bad man.

:yeees: :eek2: :naughty: :crazyeyes :eek: :D:lol:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    She suddenly tells me that she's really tired and she's going to bed.

lol i've done this one myself! works like a charm!
  • Options
    lol i've done this one myself! works like a charm!

Funny. When I say I'm tired and I'm going to bed, it means I'm tired and I'm going to bed!
  • Options
    Funny. When I say I'm tired and I'm going to bed, it means I'm tired and I'm going to bed!

NO WAY, lol.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    NO WAY, lol.

Yeah, it's a bit annoying as my lass works on different hours to me (she got home at 12:30am last night/this morning.whatever it is), so when I went to bed at 1am (bearing in mind I am doing 10 hour days at least at the moment) she took that as "Ooo, let's have sex". Again.

She forgets she can sleep until almost whatever time she wants, and I have to get up (hur hur) to go to the office at 9am.

Cue me being frickin' tired when I get out of bed, and her snuggled up quite happily. She seems to be confused as to why I am a bit knackered on an evening!

:lol:
  • Options
    I get tired of listening to girls call others girls sluts but at the end of the day that's just the way it is, it's never gonna change.

Just see what he's like first anyway. How do you do that? by going on a date!