Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How do i say it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, theres this boy who used to go to my school but has just left because he was in year 11. I used to talk to him over msn alot but then we sorta stopped. i liked him before but didnt do anything about it. Now i have started talking to him again over msn and i really like him. We dont talk much when we see each other cos i get shy but i saw him a little while ago and said hi. He is really nice and understanding and is single too :yippe: but im no good at telling people when i like them. Ive gave hints and he knows i used to like him but this time i want to do something about it but im not sure how. He might not like me but i cant tell cos hes just so friendly! Id love to just meet up with him or something before i did anything but he mite not be intrested because im a year younger than him and not that pretty. Im not sure what to do without making an arse out of myself :chin:

Comments

• Options
    Id love to just meet up with him or something before i did anything but he mite not be intrested because im a year younger than him and not that pretty. Im not sure what to do without making an arse out of myself :chin:

so do that, and find out about the rest.

arrange a meeting, try to spend some time with him and see how it goes on.
  • Options
    Suggest meeting up rather than burning your fingers through typing over MSN...
    You should say after chatting for a while on MSN:
    I really feel like going out for a bit, am bored at home. what are you up to? fancy a drink/eat/film - depending on your cup-of-tea.

Or accidentally send him a picture of yourself naked with legs open... that'll give him a hint alright! :)

^ i'm kidding clearly!

If you like him that much, you'll make a move... i say go for it.

and Good Luck - let us know how you get on.
    A.
  • Options
    aimz wrote: »

Or accidentally send him a picture of yourself naked with legs open... that'll give him a hint alright! :)

I like your style :yum:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

It works :p
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

I missed aimz around here!