Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend :D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
No weekend thread yet? Well its pretty much upon us so what are ya'll up to?

The female parental unit + husband are coming to stay, I believe they are making their way to my house as we speak. Tonight I'm making us some tea and having a HUGE G+T as soon as I step foot in the door after my awful day at work (woe is me)

Saturday they want to go on Brecon Mountain Railway which looks quite nice and prob go out for a meal (how my purse of mothballs is going to finance this I am unsure)

Sunday going to Bristol to see more family, and then driving to see my boyfriend's family because its his brother's birthday

So a very family orientated weekend for me!

Comments

• Options
    Hitting MoS tonight to see BT and Hybrid. So excited you wouldn't believe! Just wish I hadn't got so drunk last night.

Saturday = up at 9am to take some people to the airport. Spend the rest of the day chilling, maybe do a couple of hours of work, then maybe see WALL-E.

Sunday = bit more work, and mostly chilling. Maybe a couple of cheeky drinks down the local.
  • Options
    tonight - hmm possibly going to the pub :) only for a couple tho!!

tomorrow - need to go into town for a few things in the morning, and then in the afternoon im going with the 'potential boyf' to go watch some rally racing near where i live . *yawn* :p
    then maybe pub again, who knows

sunday - probably nothing. might go for some tea and cakes with a couple of mates :)
  • Options
    tomorrow: working
    Sunday: OH's dad is visiting.
  • Options
    Saturday: revising in the library all day saying no to a boat party I always go to each year :grump:

Sunday: revising again.

It's great fun being me at this moment :grump:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Working all weekend. zzzzzzzz.
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Working all weekend. zzzzzzzz.

and meeeeeeeee :(

i think we should run away :yes:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Sounds like a lot of effort, I think I should just sleep instead.
  • Options
    few beer few j quiet work work all day tommorrow ffs mad one tomorrow nite fuck knows where
  • Options
    well, tonight i'm watching TV and doing a bit of cleaning, tomorrow, i have to go meet a friend in town and i'm not sure what we are going to do. I have to meet him like this, as he doesn't drink, doesn't get on with any of my friends and makes lots of inapropriate comments often of a political nature. then he's going home, i'm gonna go to the ruskin arms again, probably still avoiding my local whetherspoons after my barman friend made a pass at me, then sunday i shall me hunting for a friend thats not working monday morning to hang out at victoria station with me at near mid night to pick up my mum.

not particularly interesting, but its good to have a semi quiet one occationally.
  • Options
    I get to relax on saturday after working 2 weeks + weekend straight.

Then working sun-friday? :(
  • Options
    Taking the youngest swimming tomorrow and then ice skating on sunday. See. Fun being me!
  • Options
    Well, I just spent my Friday working a 13-hour shift in the arcade, so I'm exhausted. Only two night shifts this weekend - what a relief!
  • Options
    oh god. i got remarkably more drunk than i hoped i would last night. ended up doing 2 things i highly regret

1. texting someone i shouldnt. he is going to HATE me now haha

2. I went swimming in the sea in my (see through) underwear with my mate and a randomer. oh god. iwas in a thong and see through bra.. at 3am.. i have bruises everywhere from rocks and sand.. oh dear.
    im hungover :(
  • Options
    I went to a rather lame evening concert yesterday which lasted until 22. Free alcohol and I couldn't drink any. :( After that I ended up visiting my friend and chilling there until 2 in the night. I had work at 7 this morning and slept way too little. After I fell asleep I got a text from someone which woke me up and later I couldn't sleep from the heat. I wouldn't have minded meeting the person who text me even if I know I shouldn't. grrrr.

Got to go home for a bit during work and slept a little more. I'm however still knackered. Today will be rough. Plus I've got to turn down a bloke without being too bitchy or be too much of a pussy and give him the impression he's still got a chance.

I'm going to hit the clubs tonight! :D Had a dayshift tomorrow changed to a night shift so this evening is freeeeeee.

Now I'm going to buy some liquor before needing to return to work. I'm stuck until 20 in the evening. :(
  • Options
    I went to an indie club last night, was GREAT fun :D

Tonight - chilled night hopefully, got an essay to write as well.

Sunday - Essaying it!
  • Options
    Came up north on Thursday evening for first time in 6 months.

Had my bro and sis-in-law for a meal last night.

Tonight going to Manchester for a night out, catch up with friends.

Tomorrow got my 1 year old nephew to look after, taking him back late afternoon so see my other bro and sis-in-law and then maybe head out for a few drinks round here tonight.

Monday - vacation from work, going shopping and to the cinema with my mum before driving back down south.