Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cocktails

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm making a cocktail list, so I want to know what everyone's favourite cocktails are. What ingredients do you look for if you don't know them by name? I think I'm gonna have mainly long drinks, because not many people drink stuff like martinis, and the ones that do usually ask for it.

Comments

• Options
    My favorite is a Long Island Iced Tea, I'm also partial to a Tequila Sunrise or a White Russian too.

B-52's are nice 'shooters'
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I'm getting rid of shooters too, so none of those please.
  • Options
    M Favourite depends is called 2 things depending where you are, its either sex on the beach or a fuzzy navel!
  • Options
    Mojito's!
  • Options
    Headfucker.

It's a cocktail that's pretty much only drunk in Kavos. It's basically a fishbowl with 7 different spirits in....doesn't matter what they are lol, and some fruit juice.

Enjoy! :D
  • Options
    Long island ice tea or mojitos.

I look for mainly vodka/white spirit based cocktails; nothing whatsoever with milk in, its just wrong. :yuck:
  • Options
    mojitos of all different kinds are my favourite. raspberry, vodka, any kind. sex on the beach and sea breezes are easy to make ( and drink ) vodka schnapps, orange, cranberry.