Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

stress fucked up body?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya, long time no see.
been working, working working at new job and shit, no opportunites for this as no computer at home. Am on my boyfs one.
I really need your help.
I dont know if have put this in right place. sorry if not.
have been through v stress ful events lately, and to top if off am going to be homeless next weekend.
Thats not the point. I am having bad period pains and a period...even though I am on the pill, and this one is only 2 weeks after the last one. Am all bloated and yuck, but am losing weight too (hey, I should have warned you this didnt make sense!) .
Am shit scared. Could this just be stress? or could it be something really bad? am also not sleeping properly, and the last time I had sex had fair bit of pain during, which is not normal for me. Have had same boyf for a year, and we were both tested for STI last summer...am sure he aint been playing away, and know I havent.
am prob being an idiot, but has this happend to anyone here? keep thinking might be pregnant, despite being on pill and this fills me with horror. I do want ids one day, but I feel my mental state and general circs just arent right or fair at the moment for someone else to join me.
please help. my mind is unravelling a trifle.

Comments

• Options
    You need to go and see a doctor.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote: »

Agreed.

I was wondering the other day where you'd got to and if you were ok.
  • Options
    Lankygirl wrote: »
    Hiya, long time no see.
    been working, working working at new job and shit, no opportunites for this as no computer at home. Am on my boyfs one.
    I really need your help.
    I dont know if have put this in right place. sorry if not.
    have been through v stress ful events lately, and to top if off am going to be homeless next weekend.
    Thats not the point. I am having bad period pains and a period...even though I am on the pill, and this one is only 2 weeks after the last one. Am all bloated and yuck, but am losing weight too (hey, I should have warned you this didnt make sense!) .
    Am shit scared. Could this just be stress? or could it be something really bad? am also not sleeping properly, and the last time I had sex had fair bit of pain during, which is not normal for me. Have had same boyf for a year, and we were both tested for STI last summer...am sure he aint been playing away, and know I havent.
    am prob being an idiot, but has this happend to anyone here? keep thinking might be pregnant, despite being on pill and this fills me with horror. I do want ids one day, but I feel my mental state and general circs just arent right or fair at the moment for someone else to join me.
    please help. my mind is unravelling a trifle.
    I went to the doctor about similar things and she said stress. Although my period (on the injection) was two weeks later than it would have been due and is currently on a roll of two and a half, nearly three weeks.

BUT different strokes for different folks - go see a doctor just in case.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote: »

:yes:

It sounds stress-related (and I can get very messed up if I get too stressed) but go and make sure that nothing else could be arregvating things.