Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I cant stop talking to my ex's dad!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well i broke up with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago cos he moved back to london its a really long story but basically im not aloud to talk to him atm cos his mum and his stepmum(who im like really close to now shes been there for me alot) said so. Last night i was looking through my phone and there where some numbers on there that didnt have names with them so i text them to try and find out who they where. And then one of them text back saying it was my ex's dad. And so i just text him back saying sorry and that he must of text him before on my phone. He asked how i was and said sorry for what my ex did and i said that i hope things get better for him because hes getting divorced from his wife(my ex's stepmum). And now we keep texting. I dont know why i just feel sorry for him.. But i spend alot of time with my ex's stepmum now and shes great ive got really close to her but at the same time im texting her ex! i feel like such a traitor i know i shouldnt get involved but now i keep thinking of him and just wanna be there for him. OMG i know this is so strange im freaking myself out!:banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Strange situation.

I suggest you stop texting. It doesn't sound quite right to me.
  • Options
    Exactly.
    Yup i did say it would freak people out
  • Options
    Exactly.
    Yup i did say it would freak people out

Lol, not quite freaked, but it sounds like you are forming a mild dependancy on each other, which could develop into something unhealthy.
  • Options
    Im freaked out though because when we first met i hated him and he didnt think much of me!
  • Options
    Im freaked out though because when we first met i hated him and he didnt think much of me!

Doesn't really matter. Going through similar things (well, close enough) can bring people together quite unexpectedly.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Doesn't really matter. Going through similar things (well, close enough) can bring people together quite unexpectedly.

I know, im like proper freaked, before, i couldnt stand the man!
  • Options
    I know, im like proper freaked, before, i couldnt stand the man!

Perhaps get those thoughts back in your head. :)

Suggest a "We shouldn't really be texting. I hope all goes well" SMS is sent, and you call it quits.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Perhaps get those thoughts back in your head. :)

Suggest a "We shouldn't really be texting. I hope all goes well" SMS is sent, and you call it quits.

i know we shouldnt but i just feel so sorry for him and in a sort of wierd way it helps because i miss my ex so much :(