Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Waistcoats for Women

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you think looks good with a waistcoat on women?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    It depends on the outfit.
  • Options
    i think they look nice with these types of outfits: i.e a fitted shirt underneath and skinny jeans, that kind of thing,

for example (obviously not gonna pay the price of that one though, but you get the jist)

i feel like you have to be quite thin for them to look good too :\
  • Options
    I agree with the above pic. Mabye even a white fitted t-shirt with a denim waistcoat over with skinny jeans. Very much agree with the very thin to make it look good.
  • Options
    I wore it with fitted shirt and shorts and heels. Loved wearing it too but lost too much weight now :(
  • Options
    I wear mine with a plain, light coloured tight t-shirt, long beads and either skinnies or dark, wide leg jeans.

:thumb:
  • Options
    I have a grey denim waistcoat which I wear with a blue and white floaty cotton dress and white flat pumps. I like them with jeans but I think everyone wears them that way and I like to mix it up a bit.
  • Options
    over anything they fit over, great if you have a boyish figure and want to create a waist without usuing a belt.
  • Options
    I wear mine over a tight T-shirt or sleeveless top. Usually wear it with a pencil skirt for a meeting or something, or just with jeans for normal wear. I have a couple of warehouse ones for casualwear and an expensive black one from All Saints that I wear when I need to look smart. I do agree that you need to be very slim though.