Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Indepth Erectile Problem (Relatively Lengthy Post & Detailed -- Sorry :P)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Body Size: Average

I have never had a girlfriend before the one I am with now and we've been together 2 weeks, I am also still a virgin. Me and my girlfriend have experimented sexually but we haven't had intercourse yet. Whenever she has played with me I find it very easy to maintain an erection and she isn't pressuring to me.

The problem is however, the last night we were together we both wanted to have sex although I was somewhat scared I couldn't perform for her but that soon went out of my mind as I was trying to get hard.

This was one of the last times we could be together in weeks too so although I wasn't completely ready to lose my virginity I couldn't wait weeks to be closer with this girl.

We were both very tired having been playing with each other (without orgasm,) for around 6 hours and it was about 4am. However when I was ready to put the condom on, the erection would just go, there and then.

I'd also had 3 orgasms about 12-14 hours before the said incident encase this would have any bearing?

--I'm sorry for being quite detailed but I really want to know whether there is something wrong with me as I hadn't had an orgasm with her for those 6 hours but still couldn't maintain an erection without being constantly touched.

P.S. I don't have any medication, The one medical condition I have is asthma but that wasn't a problem and I didn't use my inhaler until days before, I was slightly anxious as you could tell from above, I'd had about 1 shot of vodka at the start of the night i.e., 6 hours before I tried to get hard and I also find her absolutely gorgeous.

PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like tiredness / nerves really. Don't worry about it, happens to everyone :). The alcohol wouldn't have helped either. Just reassure her that you fancy her and it was just tiredness, worst case is she feels like she's 'not good enough' which I doubt is the case from your post. Then forget about it, it's one of those things...
  • Options
    I was thinking this -- thanks alot for saying it too though, settles me down quite a bit :D.