Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Its that time again for my contract!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got a phone call from 3 on saturday, telling me that now and between september is my chance to upgrade and renew my contract!

Now im a little stuck as with what to do!

I do like the iphone, but its currently on o2, but the nice man at 3 did tell me that it is coming to the 3 Network, just not right now due to 'testing'.

So I thought, well why not ditch 3 - Go with o2!

But if I were to stay with 3, I would get a good deal. But I was intrested in the upcoming N96:yum: , But the guy said I would'nt get that for less than 35/40 a month.

So there im stuck again! :(

Either a 35 a month iPhone, or a 35 a month Nokia N96!

Oh the choices :(

Comments

• Options
    Well its a shame the 3g iphone isnt ready yet.

I got a call from 3 aswell but they were just silent for 20 seconds and hung up so i was like ... fine.

The N96 is rather big ill just warn you. and it has a TV tuner and kickstand

The choice is yours.
  • Options
    Yeah I did not quiet understand the kickstand thingy :(

But the N78 looks nice :) It's the black phone - It looks just like an upgrade from then N73 I got at the moment.

I would like a N series phone :) They just are groovy. But I don't use all the features haha!

I was thinking of a flip phone.... but none of them live up to my standards.