Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's the weekend - but who cares?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
You know what this thread is about. The only surprise is that it hasn't already been made by someone else. Usually, it's here first thing on a Friday morning, started by someone desperately hoping their working day passes quickly. Anyway...

On Saturday, I've got a stupid amount of work to do. Less than eight hours from now, I'll be back at work. Amidst handing out golf clubs to people who want to play and fighting with the ticket machine when it refuses to accept new £20 notes, I'll be wearing my sunglasses and drinking copious amounts of black coffee in a shameless attempt to try and stay awake. I finish work around 9pm, then I'm going out for a few hours with some friends. I suppose there'll be time for me to sleep when I die at this rate.

No rest for the wicked, as I'm working most of the day on Sunday as well. On the plus side, I've got more money in the bank than ever, and I may off to Blackpool for a day or two late next week. It's at this point I could do with a sleepy smilie, but there doesn't seem to be one... :p
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    alton towers
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Finished work at 9 and not back till 9 on Wednesday!

Yet I have nothing planned........tut..tut...... :(
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    alton towers
    I hate you :(.

I am working all weekend. I love getting up at 5am. Yes I do :(.
  • Options
    yesterday - me and a friend went to Drayton Manor. a couple of the coasters were ok, but generally.. was just ok. was no alton towers :no:
    then we went to go see 'the happening'. which was ok i guess. ending was a bit iffy tho!!

today - going shopping for my (month late) willy wonka 21st birthday party. so i need to go out and try find a brown top hat, beige skirt, brogues and a walking stick. yay :yeees:

theeen im going into uni to get all my work, and then im packing up my room. which will probably take all evening cuz i have sooo much junk!!

sunday - leaving cardiff around 2pm and travelling up to liverpool to get the boat home :) today will be my last day living in cardiff eeever :( tis quite sad really
  • Options
    I just got back from a weeks holiday is busy Marmaris, the weather was lush :D
  • Options
    I've been studying in Holland this year and today is the day it's all over and I'm flying home tonight! Really excited about heading home although I'll miss some good friends here. Will finish packing and cleaning up my room soon. Tomorrow is Father's Day so we'll probably have a wee family lunch and then I'm meeting my mates for dinner and drinks tomorrow. :hyper:
  • Options
    I have no plans, other than needing to go to the post box. I'm going to try and sell the useless crap I don't want/need/use at some point I think, and probably play xbox for most of the weekend. Oh, and I might go and see Indiana Jones with my flatmate tomorrow.
  • Options
    Just got back from work, going back at 3!

Getting rather drunk tonight and tommorow... work! Should be fun with an 8am start :(
  • Options
    Party last night - was supposed to start back dancing today but i've had a funny ear all week and it keeps blocking up, not good for balance. Then next week im away with my dad and the weekend after i'm going to whitby with a friend.
  • Options
    Working as per usual. Might go for a few tomorrow, don't really know if I want to or not. Went out on an empty stomach on Wednesday, woke up in my bed covered in vomit the next day. Lucky I didn't choke on it ffs. :shocking: :D
  • Options
    Oh a nice weekend in. It started out wonderfully last night when I got myself out of seeing that godawful torteous sex and the city movie. I would be dead now if I had seen it. Now today we are going to make chocolate strawberries and we are grilling ribs tonight. And I am eating some generic brand dippin dots. I shall play build-a-lot-2 in a minute and we will watch kung fu panda too!
  • Options
    Yesterday went the gym in the morning then went out to liverpool at night for my friends 21st. Had a fab night, we were all dressed as moulin rouge girls ;) .

Today I have the day off work (:yippe: ) so going to be lazy, might go and try aand find my new placement later today :chin:
  • Options
    got thru best part of 60 stella n 3 n half litres of vodka between my brother n cousin :shocking: :shocking: feel suspiciously ok tho .. ate a loada mad e's that werent e's, trippin off my head for hours

made an early escape last night or i wouldnt be gettin home til tonight, repeat of last weekend, not healthy for havin to get up early on a monday!
  • Options
    Friday overnight to Saturday was at friend's house, spent saturday playing GTA 4 then today went out on motorbike for a zip up to the local nature park with deer etc., went for a walk then zipped back home, then played more GTA 4, then set up my PC and went online and chatted to some peeps.