Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hayfever and Wrinkly Eyes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After years of rubbing my eyes vigourosly every summer, im getting a bit concerned about the fact ive damaged the skin round my eyes and theyll get wrinkly a lot earlier than usual. Anything i can do to help it??...Im 19 by the way.

Comments

• Options
    i'm 18 and i've got MAJOR bad hayfever, so much so that i've caused a blood clot in my right eye from rubbing!

i think the main thing to do is just not rub them, it's so much easier to say than do, but you could also invest in some rich moisturiser and put it on before you go to sleep. also get some eye drops to cool them, there are some new ones that have just come out at the moment.

or also, go to the doctor's and see if they can give you any medication for your eyes, i got some optrex which is ok but pants for during the day when you've got full make up on
  • Options
    Sort out your hayfever meds so you don't need to touch your eyes so much, the skin around the eyes is pretty sensitive an dI know mine gets sore easily.