Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Strange pressure/ache in eye

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I keep getting this strange pressure type feeling behind my left eye,like somethings building up behind it and it aches too.
Sometimes I get this big feeling of pressure down the same side of my nose too,right at the top.:chin:
Ive had it today for the first time since I did those pills when it started,so Im wondering if its got anything to do with tiredness or being on my laptop too long or too much tv!!:razz:
Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like something sinus-related. Does it hurt more when you tip your head forward?
  • Options
    No,doesnt hurt when I tip my head forward.
    It was really achey earlier but has calmed down.I had something on my mind so could it be stress related possibly?
  • Options
    Sounds a bit like stressed eric (if any of you lot remember him).
  • Options
    I think any problem with your eyes needs to be checked by a doc or an optician. Better to be safe then sorry.
  • Options
    Yeah,I gotta go to the docs with this.
    Bloody hell,seems all Ive been doing lately is going to the doctors!!
    They must think I like it there.:razz:
  • Options
    My first insinct was something in the sinus too. Try a decongestant, or go to the Dr ;)
  • Options
    Well,its a weird thing.
    Earlier when I laid down and closed my eyes it felt like the achey one felt really....heavy to move under the eyelid.:confused:
    But now its not too bad but the same side nostril feels like its blocked but not at the same time....:confused: Also,the aches in the top left arch of the eye now,like at the inside top of my nose!!:banghead:
    Whats that stuff you put in hot water to clear your sinuses out,cos Ive been sniffing this eucalyptus stuff on a tissue.

Man Im a weirdo....:D
  • Options
    Or vics??