Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pink Patch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I keep on seeing this advertised on websites.
Has anyone tried it or heard anything about it?
If it works is it good??!

Thanks

http://micro.thepinkpatch.co.uk/s-Paol728BT29a0508J/lp

Comments

• Options
    I would LOVE somebody to try this as I am sooooooooooooooo beyond sceptical about it.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    I would LOVE somebody to try this as I am sooooooooooooooo beyond sceptical about it.

Exactly, it seems to be a miracle patch lol
  • Options
    Wisecrack wrote: »
    Exactly, it seems to be a miracle patch lol

As usual, yet another 'do nothing, get slim' solution for women. Pisses me off. Also, I don't like they use the term 'skinny'.
  • Options
    I was about to order a free trial one of these the other day but it came to about £5 with postage so being a skinflint I didn't :razz: I can't see how it would work though...surely if things like that worked we'd have seen it all over the news by now?
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    I was about to order a free trial one of these the other day but it came to about £5 with postage so being a skinflint I didn't :razz: I can't see how it would work though...surely if things like that worked we'd have seen it all over the news by now?

I didn't get that far on the website!
    True what you say if it was a miracle it'd have been on the news
  • Options
    It's disgusting the marketing they use imo.
  • Options
    the free six day trial with p&p costs actually signs you up for a direct debit payment of £35 every month too. tut tut tut
  • Options
    Bit of a scam, eh?
  • Options
    I actually tried something similar. It wasn't the pink patch but it was a weight loss patch :blush:

It had hoodia in it and it really didn't work. It was annoying coz it would keep falling off especially when I got sweaty at the gym :rolleyes:
  • Options
    :lol:
    I heard if you do that, go on the special K diet, the cabbage soup diet and that new maple syrup or something or other diet, With a shot of this the "diet shot" that looked like an individual coffee creameryou can lose up to thirty pounds a day! It's true, [insert super rich celebrity with chefs and trainers] did it and they look amazing!

joking, obviously, but just in case somebody tries it ;)
  • Options
    I heard if you chop your legs off you shed about 25lbs. Not bad...
  • Options
    hahaha at shy boy!!
    but ive done the special k diet i lost 7ibs in two weeks :D
    and the pink patch all seems like a con to me..
  • Options
    it think its a load of bollocks and ive spent many hours trawling the net for different weight loss products.

i tried the hoodia patch. im un decided on it. i think it did help manbe a tiny bit to control appetite but for the price and inconveneince of having to stick patches on that leave a gooey mess everyday it wasnt worth it.
  • Options
    I TRIED IT!!!

I cancelled so never got caught into paying it on direct debit, think postage was 2.50, worth it for a trial I thought.

As you can see, I cancelled the direct debit with them, because I wasnt impressed, it took ages to come, further batches would come x amount of days after they took money from your account. I didnt like the idea of this as there would be time without the patch i assumed as they had no reliable delivery times-it took quite a while for the sample itself.

The patches were easy enough for me to use, stayed on unless worn in the bath. I did feel that my appetite was a little lacking but I'd been feeling that way just before I tried them so I put it down to a phase I was in anyway.

So now its back to good old weight watchers points and caning the gym :angel: