Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Am I overreacting?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Might just add the only time she does talk to me is when chris has done something.
  • Options
    Sounds like a fair weather friend to me. I wouldn't bother making any effort, personally, and just move on as somebody you are acquainted with.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Sounds like a fair weather friend to me. I wouldn't bother making any effort, personally, and just move on as somebody you are acquainted with.

yep. As you can't force someone to be your friend, just leave it be and focus on different friends. People live themselves apart constantly. If you go apeshit on her she will just go vindicative but nothing comes out of it. If she crawls out of her hole one day you can be the level headed and be her friend again, but explain to her why you stopped bothering back then.

Friendships aren't supposed to be hard work for one party. move on.
  • Options
    Arghhhhh!!!! friends like this are rubbish and i dont think you should bother with her!!! and
    i think you have tried to make an effort, let her do what she wants. clearly you tried and if she wants to be a twit and make up daft excuses not to meet then screw her, and good on you for ignoring her texts etc!!
    And as for her trying to get free lifts from you tell her buses/walking are options available to her!