Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lush!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah I'm a bloke etc but does anyone else here use Lush? My aunt sent me a goodie bag with their stuff in it and I'm hooked :yes:

They're a bit like The Body Shop but seem to aim more at 'wacky middle-class student' types (I'm not wacky, middle class or a student....). They're a bit expensive but their shaving range is amazing, normally I get shaving rash from hell when I use foam etc but the stuff they have has almost eliminated it. I've been reading their website and they've convinced me to move away from products which are tested on animals.

Comments

• Options
    I don't buy alot of things myself but always ask for stuff from there for birthdays and christmas, I love the mask they do it's an exfoliating one and smells of mint :yum:
    Also they do these really nice soaps that are abit waxy but they make your skin smell lovely and feel so soft :yes:

The only thing is if i'm in there too long it gives me a headach :(
  • Options
    I got given some stuff for xmas last year but I threw it away cos as soon as I opened it the smell hit me. It was all a bit sickly sweet for me!
  • Options
    I use their stuff. Shampoo, conditioner, facewash, cleanser, toner, moisteriser on a daily basis, then I have other bits and pieces for relaxing treats. I started using them when I was vegetarian as all their stuff is veggie friendly but I've kept using it even though I'm not any more as my hair and skin really loves their stuff.
  • Options
    I love their stuff.. I use it way too often.. but it's like a little luxury treat every now and again. I love how amazing it makes me smell.. :heart:
  • Options
    I've always heard such great stuff and a while ago we got a Lush store at the mall but I havn't been there yet to try it :( It's probably been there for half a year, but the mall is evil :p I'm quite sure my boyfriend would love it too. He likes to smell nice.

I was just on their website. I really really want to try the sonic death monkey body wash!http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/02394?expand=Bath That sounds amazing. I think I'll have to overcome my mall fear and go there asap
  • Options
    I have Mask of Magnaminty and it's great. It smells of real mint which is lovely.
  • Options
    i love lush and my boyfriend loves their stuff too
  • Options
    id really like someone to buy me stuff from there, just so i can see if i like it. i hear people go on about it so much but whenever i think i'll get something i think its a bit expensive in case i dont like it. i wanted to buy the 'dream cream' cos somebody said it would be amaze for my legs but it was £10, what if its crap! i agree with the smell too, i cant go in the shop for long without getting a headache.
  • Options
    The smell of the shop makes me sneeze when i walk by.
  • Options
    My mum loves it...I always buy her lush soap for christmas and stuff.