Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rapid share sucks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, has anyone gone to rapidshare recently? they have introduced a new system, according to which they show u a no and four of them has CAT on it, so u have to put 4 digits to show that u are a person not a machine but after 5 consecutive tries i am unable to find exactly on which no the CAT is?:banghead::banghead:, can anyone help me how i can spot the Fu** CAT :mad:.

Comments

• Options
    I wish I knew, looks like they're starting to force people to go premium.
  • Options
    Hi, has anyone gone to rapidshare recently? they have introduced a new system, according to which they show u a no and four of them has CAT on it, so u have to put 4 digits to show that u are a person not a machine but after 5 consecutive tries i am unable to find exactly on which no the CAT is?:banghead::banghead:, can anyone help me how i can spot the Fu** CAT :mad:.
    You have to look at the way the cat is pointing (up, down, left or right). If you have a right-facing cat then you have to put the code in using the numbers and letters that have a right-facing cat on them. It took me ages to figure this out as well...
  • Options
    Oh it gets annoying for me!

Specialy if it says pick the 4, and it dont even show you any numbers just telling you to go prem!

I liked the old numbers :(