Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

girl i like

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, people probaly know that a couple of months back i said i liked two girls
and well, i asked one of them out and she said no and the other doesn't talk to me anymore, so no improvement on that front

BUT
i went to a gig the other night i met this girl that i really like, shes sweet funny, hot:naughty:
and we've been talking on msn alot
but i'm not really sure if its to early to ask her to see a movie or something

so waht should i do?

Comments

• Options
    I'd suggest just trying to do more stuff together more often, but make it a progressive pattern, not immediate.
  • Options
    No, I think you are quite good, if you are already on a familiar basis (msn, etc.). Actually I think better sooner than later. show some interest and keep stepping towards your goal, before you are friends zoned.
  • Options
    oaky
    now i don't know what do to do
    i asked her out yesterday and she said it was too soon to say if she liked me in that way
    she said that she really likes me alot but shes not ready to b in a relastionship

what to do now??
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    right, people probaly know that a couple of months back i said i liked two girls
    and well, i asked one of them out and she said no and the other doesn't talk to me anymore, so no improvement on that front

BUT
    i went to a gig the other night i met this girl that i really like, shes sweet funny, hot:naughty:
    and we've been talking on msn alot
    but i'm not really sure if its to early to ask her to see a movie or something

so waht should i do?

"Wanna go out for something to eat or watch a movie or something sometime?"
  • Options
    oaky
    i asked her out yesterday and she said it was too soon to say if she liked me in that way
    she said that she really likes me alot but shes not ready to b in a relastionship

what to do now??

I'd say "ok", be nice to her and get on with my life.
  • Options
    oaky

what to do now??

"That's the reason why I'm asking you out, to get you to know better. No obligations, just a nice evening out."