Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I Need a little help in hand!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am going to Morocco for nealy a week at the end of May.

I will be leaving my boyfriend behind which i wish he was coming with me, i will miss him terrible.

We have come up with the idea that over the bank holiday weekend we would both pick one day and make plans for each over, spend some quailty time together. The only thing is im a bit puzzled on what to do.

We both havent got much money, Im looking for that something to make him speachless, Something that afterwards if he didnt already know, he would by the end know that i love him very much.

Im open for all ideas :chin: x

Comments

• Options
    TashJTashJ Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    lacrymosa wrote: »

You should maybe move this to the Relationships forum.

Have moved this across to the Relationships boards - hopefully you'll get some more answers in here :)
  • Options
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    1 - You are only going away for a week!!!!!!! Sheesh :p

Not even!
  • Options
    awwwwww :heart:
    I was like that when i went to spain for a week without my bf when we first got together
  • Options
    It's pretty funny i have nearly been with him for 2 and half years and still feel the same. xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Have you ever seen titanic?

I think you should do a naked drawing of him :)

Although the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach! I absolutely fucking love good food, so make him a really special meal or something. You don't need to be original, it's pretty hard to be original with 6000000000 people in the world each trying to do something original themselves, chances are someone will have already done it...

But just something that you feel is a nice idea. I had one once, of loads and loads of flowers. And another one, of a painting. Granted, I never did either... but if you feel like expressing yourself why not?!
  • Options
    I agree with shyboy. But I think you should do a picnic!

Get loads of nice food (not just ham sandwiches) and a bottle of wine, or even champagne (tescos have plastic champagne glasses at the mo lol) and go somewhere picturesque and romantic