Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Jelly shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
No comments about the coolness of these shoes! I know they are not. I am after a pair of jelly shoes a la...

name_grace.jpg

The reason is that I want to go jumping about in a river and I want waterproof shoes that will stay on so I don't want the slip on jellies that were in fashion last year

Anyone seen these about in any shops? I am a size 4 so I can usually shop in kids sizes quite easily. I can't seem to find a pair anywhere, even ebay has let me down!

Any sightings welcome

Comments

• Options
    http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/womens_main_frameset.asp Put jelly into the search and there they are. I am so so so jelous. I've looked for a couple years trying to find those jellies, the real ones, with the t-strap and there is nothing like that over the lake, here :( I hate you :p They appear to come in a size four also :crying:
  • Options
    Do they need to be jellies? Cos Teva Proton are what I wear for canoeing and they are fab. 'Bout £30 though...
  • Options
    also skechers calis if u want something water-able and a bit more stylish.
  • Options
    also skechers calis if u want something water-able and a bit more stylish.

More stylish than jellies!?!?! I think not!
  • Options
    http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/womens_main_frameset.asp Put jelly into the search and there they are. I am so so so jelous. I've looked for a couple years trying to find those jellies, the real ones, with the t-strap and there is nothing like that over the lake, here :( I hate you :p They appear to come in a size four also :crying:

Ah! You may hate me but I love you! I looked on schuh before but couldn't find em, didn't use the search. I wanted pink but sparkly will do!

Can't you order them to the usa?
  • Options
    More stylish than jellies!?!?! I think not!

Haha you are class. I really like the t-bar jellies, nothing else will do!
  • Options
    Yeah, but with the exchange rate and the shipping costs they would end up being $40.

I'll be so jelous of you soon ;)

I think I want them so bad because they always broke with my ski feet so my parents rarely got them for me as a kid so I was deprived :p
  • Options
    Yeah, but with the exchange rate and the shipping costs they would end up being $40.

I'll be so jelous of you soon ;)

I think I want them so bad because they always broke with my ski feet so my parents rarely got them for me as a kid so I was deprived :p

Its worth it! I had them as a kid and I loved them, they are great for splashing around in water. Kids today are deprived if there are no jellies available

I guess sparkly is best for me cos they will go with everything. Although I may mourn the pink
  • Options
    I'd try department stores. Summer shoes should be out now!
  • Options
    my mate wore some of those last year on holiday. Useless comment. :/
  • Options
    Ahhh, I loved mine when I was younger, this thread really makes me want some more!!!!