Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sex and tears

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just had quite an emotional experience, sex with my girlfriend is usually amazing, occasionally for one reason or another we have a bit of trouble finishing off, nothing unusual, just sometimes it doesn't quite happen, happens to everyone, right? Tonight though it led to her feeling quite upset about it, and she was crying for a while, which led to a few tears from me too. We talked it through after and I think I did an ok job of comforting her and being understanding. So all's fine in the grand scheme of things I'm sure. Not really going into the details now of why it happened, just posting because never had an experience quite like that before, still feeling a bit strange and want to write something down. Obviously sex can be a pretty emotional thing and you're in a very sensitive mindset, we both got a litte caught up in things tonight and it's draining, my feelings are a bit raw and I feel kind of shaken up. Probably will feel better in the morning...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry to hear you had such an emotional experience....probably not cool to admit to it but i think a lot of people have this kind of experience at one stage or another - i know i have! As long as you were both there for each other then things will doubtless settle down and feel better :)