Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Burma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im a little slow on the news front, but why the hell is burma blocking outside help? from what i have heard that it has agreed to let supplies in (i could be wrong) but why the fuck dont they let help?!?!?!!

that fucking makes me angry!!! i have nop idea why biut it made me angry with the monks too!!

do they have a reason?? is it a good one??

ive vagely read this and the news has told me prety much the same and that burma is preventing outside aid. a US plane of something soon, but im bloody outraged!!

Comments

• Options
    Burma has been a military regime since 1962 and are widely known for their brutality against the local population. As with other regimes they've been sceptic to any international intervention.

Read more here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar
  • Options
    T-Kay wrote: »
    Burma has been a military regime since 1962 and are widely known for their brutality against the local population.

the BASTARDS! the fuckin well annoys me! (nothing against the burmease people! just the guys running the country!)