Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blowing hot & cold and really confused. Anyone help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi people,

so I'm hoping some of you out there will be able to give me the advice I need because at the moment I'm going slightly crazy! :banghead:

About 3 weeks ago I met a guy whilst I was out. We'll call him MR B. He's a friend of a friend and apparently he's liked me for a while. We swapped numbers, had a bit of snoggage at the end of the night :yippe: (it wasn't up until this point that I began to fancy him) and have been txting on and off ever since. A week later we met up at a football match and although his phone had died he managed to get in touch with me through his friend, which I thought was really sweet and I took that as a definate sign of being interested. Anyway, things were going great til about a week ago when my friend put me in a position where i HAD to tell him that I liked him. Even though I wasn't ready to, I couldn't get out of it. Ever since then things have gone off the boil. I saw him at the weekend, someone he knows said to me that "he's not interested in you anymore" which obviously upset me. I confront MR B about this and he denied saying anything of the sort. The next day he txt me apologising about it all and couldn't have been more sorry. Anywho, I'm just really confused as to what is going on. I mean, up until 3 weeks ago I didn't like him in "that way" he was just an acquaintance but now I can feel myself really falling for him. I know he likes me. All of his friends have said he does and tease me about it. I thought telling him how I felt would have moved things along, but it's done anything but. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? Do I confront him about it all? Or just leave it and just go crazy? :nervous: He's going on a lads holiday for a week on Sunday, so I'm thinking maybe things will be different when he gets back? Just arrrrghhhh :banghead:

xx

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He's going on a lads holiday for a week on Sunday,

I think that sums it up. He doesn't want to get involved before he goes on holiday as he will want to be free on on the off chance of some holiday action.

Don't confront him, wait until he gets back.