Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Woop woop weekend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are all your plans?

I'm going for dinner with friends tonight, tomorrow looking at flats with the man :nervous: then Sunday meeting a friend in Bristol to go shopping and catch up...nothing too exciting but should be nice :)

Comments

• Options
    Out with one girl I am dating tonight.

Out clubbing with a load of friends and a fuck buddy on Saturday.

Sunday = chilling.
  • Options
    Tralala! Its Friday woohoo!

Tonight getting takeaway (which one will it be! Indian blatantly :yum: ) and watching a film

Tomorrow daytime is undecided, nighttime the girls are coming around and I'm cooking mexican food :yum: and drinking lots of wine and going to the pub

Sunday is undecided, probably do some relaxing - wahey!
  • Options
    Out for an Italian and then back to mine for a dvd or 2 with the OH tonight.

Round to a mates tomorrow afternoon for pizza and a few drinks, then going for a Greek meal tomorrow evening (tables booked for 26!) for my bday and then getting seriously drunk and hitting a club afterward.

Sunday hopefully sleeping through most of it and forgetting it's my actual bday before going to a pub quiz in the evening (we won last week so gotta try and equal the performance!).
  • Options
    Not to much planned.

Mates house tonights, probably some pro evo and a takeaway.
    Saturday daytime- Not much now, had planned some stuff with the gf, but she forgot she had made plans to go see her nan :eek2: and then i will be staying at hers saturday evening.
    Sunday off road motor bike racing before heading back to the gfs afterwards.
  • Options
    going to the cinema tonight then out afterwards to celebrate getting a new job

tomorrow might watch the football in the pub at lunch time with some friends then later on got a two parties then if they are both shit just go around town

should be a good weekend !
  • Options
    I am going to spend the weekend either searching for or talking about getting a job out of this country!!
  • Options
    Making cakes when I get home from work then going to visit the boy for the weekend with said culinary delights :yippe:
  • Options
    Going to see Jimmy Carr live - starts in 35 mins, so got to leave in a min!

Tomorrow, chilling and maybe catching up with some work stuff if I feel like it - so probably not!

Sunday, lie in then bowling with friends in the evening.
  • Options
    on the vodka last 2 nights feelin rough today. dunno what to be at tonight not much happenin prolly jus sit in mates for a carryout
  • Options
    tonight i'm going to have a bit of a pampering session, and tomorrow, i'm off to the meet, and maybe off to my ex's new girlfriend's birthday party, which should be fun! and sunday i'm in recording for my new song/end of year project, which involved lots of old car parts, and other misilanious things which i'm going to record for my rhythm section....
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Usually Drink, Usually Dance, Usually Bubble.

Same as always. Pised already. :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    got a asda chicken madras, 20 luckies, and some cans. all is good in the world.

thats the highlight of my weekend
  • Options
    Tonight, reading some of my book.

Tomorrow apply properly for jobs rather than fanny about like I have the past week and a bit. Then at night off to my mates to cheer him up with a few bottles of Pinot Grigot since his girlfriend has gone back to Bristol.

Sunday, dunno - probably hungover. :razz:

GOD. Hate being this skint. :(
  • Options
    i'm working both tomorrow and sunday....

shouldn't be too bad tho, in theory should be quite relaxed :D
  • Options
    Working, working, working, working, working. That's all I seem to be doing right now!
  • Options
    WaS On the piss since 4 yesterady evening...fucking bolloxed/...gud enugh cra\ic...

work 2 till 6 then the same shte again.... where does it stop?

npoesecaping the craic........... :D

:D
  • Options
    More exercise!
  • Options
    lit like a wee crimbo tree all sorts of snow white up the nose for free last nite hammerin the drink into me yaaaa saturday afternoon lets fuckin goooooooo :D:D:D::DD:D:D:::

AND SHE BEGINS :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
  • Options
    Muaro Pictto Lizard And A Sausage Roll
  • Options
    Buck eejits. :D

Can't remember a fuck from last night, started getting into the pints and shots then it's a blank from there.
  • Options
    ur granny was lookin well last nite turlough i must say :D
  • Options
    Not a lot. My parents dog kept on trying to bite me. :( My dad's reaction? sit there and laugh.