Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Using exam results certificates

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
I have recently moved back to my parents, and i cant for the love of god find my passport and my exams results sheets.

Bearing in mind my A levels were shit, im not particularly worried about them.

But, AQA want something like £34 ish to give me a replacement statement of results, id get a free replacement if i can prove they were stolen or water logged :P

Question is, they do charge less, like around £17 for sending a statement of results to a prospective employer, now would the british army accept this, ie me getting the exam body to send one of these results sheets out to the army careers office?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why don't you phone the army and see?
  • Options
    I may well do, thing is, i might have to leave it to the weekend, as i dont think its going to look all that good if i nip outside of work to make the phone call.

Well i suppose if its not windy tomorrow i could ring up then.
  • Options
    I would imagine it's probably acceptable as long as they are clear about whose they are, and you should probably notify them by phone that your results are coming separately.
  • Options
    Got an email today, basically the are going to need me to shell out for replacements.

So £30+ quid for my gcses with aqa (8 of them)
    around the same for the two i took with ocr

and i got as level law (d) and as level politics (b)
    and A2 level politics (C)

which i think i might just pay £34 and get the A2 level politics, otherwise its another £34 for the AS levels.
  • Options
    Well panic solved,

have now got passport and exam results, i wont explain where they were, but i have them now!
  • Options
    Well assesment tests and interviews tomorrow!
  • Options
    Where were they?
  • Options
    Bottom of a box the ex had not yet unpacked.
  • Options
    Well in reference to the job application i started this thread about, i should find out by wednesday at the latest, if im going on the 2 day physical selection course for the army or not.

If i go, and im ok, i get the job offer at the end of it, so just over two weeks and the British Army could have a certificate with a job offer on for me :P