Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does anyone know this game?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I googled it for "werewolf game", since we call it like that. Seems like in english speaking countries it's called Mafia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(game)

It gets a bit complicated with all the extra rules, so decide how many special roles you will include. It's pretty fun when everyone is half drunk just blaming everyone else and taking the piss.

Comments

• Options
    When i worked on a summer camp in america the kids were obsessed with playing mafia! a slightly simpler version though i guess. i never understood the game properly though, im easily confused, and then in the end we had to ban it cos it gave some of the children nightmares, haha. never played it as an adult though.
  • Options
    any way it could be made into a drinking game?
  • Options
    Never heard of it. Sounds far too complicated for me to have ever participated in :p
  • Options
    phoenix24 wrote: »
    any way it could be made into a drinking game?

yes. It's even in the optional rules. Moreover is it double the fun it you are tipsy. All the lying, blaming, trying not to be suspicious and influencing the others gets really funny.
  • Options
    Its good when its played properly, shit when it isnt.