Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who's your most hated football team in Europe?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Following on from the Scotland and England threads... No Home Countries teams allowed, naturally.

Barcelona for me (no surprise there), followed by just about every Italian Serie A team. Hate their style of football, hate their luck, hate their disproportionally high- and undeserved- number of trophies, but above all hate their unsurpassed corruption, and levels of violence and racism amongst their fans.

Off you go...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Athletico Madrid - scummy hooligan fans.
  • Options
    Lazio
  • Options
    Red Star Belgrade for their fans involvement in the Yugoslav wars during the 1990s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%BDeljko_Ra%C5%BEnatovi%C4%87
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »

No Home Countries teams allowed, naturally.

Barcelona for me

:chin: :D
  • Options
    Roma
  • Options
    Real Madrid.... they're arrogant, too rich for their own good, love to cram together europe's finest....and they just piss me of really.

Roma, Inter Milan, Lazio and those two rival Polish teams in Krakow for their fans violence.
  • Options
    I have decided that its time to support a European team in the lower leagues and chose Sabadell FC in the Spanish 3rd division.

For some reason I'm drawn to their home strip...
  • Options
    ac milan
    real madrid
    barcelona
    all russian and polish teams
  • Options
    BlackArab wrote: »
    I have decided that its time to support a European team in the lower leagues and chose Sabadell FC in the Spanish 3rd division.

For some reason I'm drawn to their home strip...

haha the smell of gas is unbearable!

i dislike rosenborg, schalke and inter milan, for more or less no good reason!
  • Options
    adam1989 wrote: »
    ac milan
    real madrid
    barcelona

Hate them all too especially Real, they always ruin my bets on European football.
  • Options
    Although I don't mind them at all now, I used to have a great dislike for Bayern Munich. Back in the days of Stefan Effenberg, Carsten Jancker and Oliver Kahn. Hated those guys. It was a good rivalry though as well. I remember Keane having epic battles with Effenberg. Those were Vieira-Keane style battles. Great stuff.
  • Options
    I know you said no homegrwon teams.....

but F*CK rangers!!!!!

dirty diving B4strds!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh man I forgot Galatasaray....dirty motherfuckers with crazy violent little shits for fans.
  • Options
    Virus wrote: »
    Hate them all too especially Real, they always ruin my bets on European football.
    I guess you must hate the Spanish national side then. Every time there is a World Cup or Euros on, loads of people tell me they've put a fiver on Spain to win it, only to complain bitterly when another underperformance ensues :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Oh man I forgot Galatasaray....dirty motherfuckers with crazy violent little shits for fans.
    Yes. Fucking nasty scum vermin cunts.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    Although I don't mind them at all now, I used to have a great dislike for Bayern Munich. Back in the days of Stefan Effenberg, Carsten Jancker and Oliver Kahn. Hated those guys. It was a good rivalry though as well. I remember Keane having epic battles with Effenberg. Those were Vieira-Keane style battles. Great stuff.

same here, tbh. Although I never would have realised / remembered it until you mentioned it.

You've made me go all nostalic now.......reminds me when itv had champions league on a wednesday instead, and i used to watch it at my grans house.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

Although back in the late 1990's (I think) when a English supporter was stabbed to death, I was in Turkey at the time. The English fans behaved abominably - which you didn't see on British TV. They were sticking their bums out of windows, burning Turkish currency between their arse cheeks etc etc .. someone was bound to get hurt.
  • Options
    Paris Saint-Germain.
    AC Milan.
    Inter Milan.
    Feyenoord.
    PSV.
    Real Madrid.