Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Man of Kent

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If like me you rarely trip into the lighter side of thesite you may have missed MOK's farewell. http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=126627

Those who post here I'm sure will miss his insight into Health/NHS and other topics oft delivered with devastating wit and accuracy. So I'm putting this up here to let you know and as a tribute to a mate (albeit one I've never met).

:wave:

Comments

• Options
    Shocked to hear the news. Farewell Mok!
  • Options
    How crap, he was one of the most well informed and articulate posters on here.
  • Options
    That is such a shame...
    Good luck in life MoK, if you read this
  • Options
    When I first posted on here a couple of years ago, I put him down as a total cunt, probably because he handed me a thrashing (although I don't recall precisely why).

However, the guy holds the rare distinction of someone on the net I haven't liked at first, but has changed my mind through consistent common sense, perceptiveness, accessibility, grace and good manners.
  • Options
    Never thought age would be a reason for leaving though lol :)

Good luck MOK, we'll miss you, although like all of us lifers no doubt you'll be back at some point. You can't put 7/8 years of your life into something and walk away, I tried lol.