Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

last night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night my ex picked me up and we drove round for a bit, it's been a long time since i'd last seen her. She was my first love. It was weird i don't cheat on my gf but with my ex it's different. It's dangerous and a little exciting. I feel kinda strange today. Anyone else done anythng like this?

Comments

• Options
    People often have sexual flings with their first love after a breakup - but its usallly a mistake. Remember why you split up in the first place and don't do it again - or be a man, and split up with your current girlfriend.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    People often have sexual flings with their first love after a breakup - but its usallly a mistake. Remember why you split up in the first place and don't do it again - or be a man, and split up with your current girlfriend.

Totally agree. Been there, done that and got the t-shirt! But i have never been with someone at the time. It ended in an argument on the 3rd (!) occasion, not seen her for ages now, and im much better off without her.
  • Options
    it has been years since i've seen her. Deep down i think i could never be with her again and be happy, but for some she has a hold on me and i think me on her, it's hard not to be attracted to someone sometimes.

I think i'm going to tell her i want to be friends because already i'm finding myself drawn to her and i have a lot to lose. It's just hard sometimes ya know, when you like someone so much. But even as friends i think i'll still think of her.
  • Options
    it aches man :impissed:
  • Options
    it aches man :impissed:

tbh, it aches as long as you stay in near contact with her as you always have bite your tongue not to make a move. Your heart forbids this, because of your g/f, but I reckon your wang has a different opinion on this. If you are happy in your current relationship, don't break it up for something vague, don't cheat, and don't strain it, by hanging around your ex you'd much rather bone than be friends with.