Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How to masterbate and not lose interest in sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Could somebody please tell me how to masterbate to an orgasm without losing interest in sex, so being able to materbate again immediatly after the first orgasm.

Also could someone tell me if it is possible to masterbate with out cuming, if so HOW?

thanks
eddy

Comments

• Options
    Could somebody please tell me how to masterbate to an orgasm without losing interest in sex, so being able to materbate again immediatly after the first orgasm.

Not quite sure what you mean here, but surely the whole point of masturbating is to increase ones interest in sex?
    And I would enjoy meeting a guy who has successfully managed to masturbate str8 after an orgasm!!!
    Also could someone tell me if it is possible to masterbate with out cuming, if so HOW?

Erm, stop wanking before you feel like you are gonna cum (come)?

FYI, if you do masturbate without coming, its called a dry come.

• Options
    It isn't that you lose your intrest in sex it's just that you would find it hard, pardon the pun, to keep on going.
    When you have masturbated it may be another couple of minutes, hours, hell even days before you get an erection again!

BaRt
    Live Life On The Edge!
  • Options
    When you have masturbated it may be another couple of minutes, hours, hell even days before you get an erection again!

Minutes usually :P
    LOL!
  • Options
    I just thought I would bring this old thread up for no reason whatsoever.

:thumb:
  • Options
    way hay! im in full support of this blatant disregard for the recently published (and facistically enforced) board conduct guidelines.

w00t:D
  • Options
    omg!!!11!! this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old.
  • Options
    Are you fucking stupid?!
  • Options
    Are you fucking stupid?!

Who are you reffering to when your asking this ?

By the way ' eddy ' i think the best way to find it easier to cum soon after an orgasm is to masturbate alot! lol If you get used to the ruitine of doing this you may find it easier for you :) ... although im not really sure as i am a girl :P i dont really know what suits lads
  • Options
    not losin interest

i can now continue on after cummin,It has taken me awhile 2 do it but now i can have another wank 2 seconds after i cum.or continue havin sex.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi randy, be sure to check dates of threads before you post in them. This one was started 6 years ago! Gonna close it now.
This discussion has been closed.