Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

tights and peep toe shoes

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
I want to wear black tights with my silver peep toe wedges with my black dress.

Will this look strange? I know my black patent peep toes look good with the tights but they are too high for me to dance in :D

Ideas girlies? (and possible boys)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, I think it'll look fine. I'd say no to skin-coloured tights with peep toes, but with black, I'm all for it :thumb:
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote: »
    Yeah, I think it'll look fine. I'd say no to skin-coloured tights with peep toes, but with black, I'm all for it :thumb:

:yes:
  • Options
    no that should look fine!
  • Options
    I think it's absolutely fine, as long as you check the toe seam is tucked under your toes... if you see what I mean :)
  • Options
    Sounds like a nice outfit. Got any pics?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    briggi wrote: »
    I think it's absolutely fine, as long as you check the toe seam is tucked under your toes... if you see what I mean :)

ahhh! I always thought that bit looked cool - sticking out all thready like! :cool:

Lea - I dont have any pics I am afraid, nor can I be arsed to go get changed into and take pics :p I am a lazy bum!

Thanks everyone - if I get bullied tomorrow night, I shall blame all you rabble!