Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mini stepper!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone,

I did a search on this topic but the replies weren't from people that had actually used one or could recommend any. I'm considering getting one as I want to tone my thighs and rump. There's a £30 reebok in Argos atm and there's one on Amazon for the same price with good reviews. I was just wondering what sort of results people have with these and has anyone got the ones with attached bands so you can tone the upper torso as well and how effective those really are.

Comments

• Options
    i think illora might have one?
  • Options
    I had one. It was good although it broke :crying: and I couldn't afford to get a better one!

I did feel it in my legs and it did make me sweat.
  • Options
    got any stairs?
  • Options
    I got a cheap one from Asda not long ago with the elastic handle things. I bought it mainly to build up my ankle after a nasty break this time last year.
    If you keep the elastic straps tensed up you can certainly feel it in your arms and upper body.
  • Options
    BritJamez wrote: »
    got any stairs?

I do indeed! But I figured I'd get pretty bored of stepping up and down and looking at the carpet. At least this way I can listen to music/watch my telly in my room. Plus my 6 housemates may not enjoy me going up and down repeatedly while they are trying to work/use the stairs...:razz: