Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Clenbuterol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone used it?

works similar to ephedrine except with less side-effects.
Its used as a broncho-dilator, very similar to salbutamol, but not lisenced here or in the US. Seems popular with body-builder type people.

any experiences?

Comments

• Options
    clen

yes i have used this before... i workout and this is a great fat burning product.... I have a lot of information on this product on how to take it as well as how to get your beta receptors upregulated so the clen doesn't become ineffective.... this drug works VERY well for burning fat and works just like ephedrine.... they are BOTH great products for fat loss.... let me know if you want more detailed info.... I know where you can buy liquid clen online that works great....
    lionnutrition.com
  • Options
    thanks. pm sent
  • Options
    i removed the direct link because site rules say you can't do it!
    Just a warning, Clenbuterol is treated the same as anabolic steroids in law, and whilst not strictly illegal, it is a prescription only medicine, which means you shouldn't be in possession of it without one. if you give them to others you are seen as supplying, which is against the law..
    i would suggest that anything you take into your body is going to have consequences, and natural weight loss or muscle building is by far more long lasting and effective!
  • Options
    Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol is no longer prescribed in the Uk because of its comparitively long half life in the body . The use of clenbuterol can lead to muscle cramping in some people because it depletes the amino acid Taurine in the liver. If you are going to use it you need to supplement your diet with extra Taurine. There has also been some negative effects on the circulatory system noted with long term use.